Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Legs surprisingly ok

After Sundays run. About two thirds of the way down the descent I thought my legs were going to be so sore after the hammering I was giving them but on Monday they weren't too bad at all. Tuesday I headed to the gym for a weights session, legs ok.

Had a totally random moment on the way into the gym passing Roy Walker coming out.

I've cycled in today taking advantage of the sunshine, a bit of a parky start proper autumnal. I have realised the Garmin really still works and I can read my current speed in cycling mode but not a lot else. I can do basic things with it like stop/start/reset but that's about it but to be honest I'm not sure if I started it or not. Will find out when I try to download it later.

1 comment:

  1. Gutting to see your poorly Garmin, hope you found a good deal on your new one. Can't imagine life without one! RB.

    ReplyDelete