Thursday, May 28, 2009

6 Miler

I had planned some intervals yesterday, nothing serious 2 miles easy, 6 x 400 metres no faster than 8mm, 2 miles or so easy but the wind was so silly I didn't think running along the prom was worth it. I nipped into St Annes centre at lunchtime and got sand blown in my face in the square, never mind on the prom.

I decided to head into Cuerden Park when I got home and do an informal fartlek type session and also check out some tracks in there. An easy couple of miles then some varied pace running including some hill efforts which feel really difficult now. I found some fantastic tracks in there to add into my runs and really enjoyed myself. Legs felt pretty good, left quad a bit tight which I think is from the cycling so I will be stretching that out over the next few days. Not long to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment