Monday, February 9, 2009

Digestion not happy

So not running, don't think it would be pretty! Was hoping to cycle tomorrow but will take running kit instead in case my stomach has settled down. Also need to put petrol in Jez's car as have been using it to drive to work while he gets a lift, don't think he'd appreciate getting in it just for the fuel warning to beep at him.

Managed to abandon the car at a garage on Saturday so waiting for them to tell me what is wrong with it, fingers crossed its not expensive.

Not sure what has disagreed with me as Jez is ok.

2 comments:

  1. Could be anything, sometimes things affect me and not Ali, I seem to have a stronger stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting to feel better now at least, annoying missing running in the good weather.

    ReplyDelete