Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Resting

I'm having a rest day today. I was supposed to be cycling in to work but I woke up this morning and felt like I'd had a fantastic nights sleep and an extra hour in bed would do me more good than cycling to work. I love having fab nights sleep like that, doesn't happen often enough.

I also went climbing last night for the first time in ages. Pam texted Jez and I to see if we wanted to go, it was quite timely really as I was just thinking the other day that I really need to do some upper body work.

It was good fun but I had quite a sore left knee by then end of it, I was making those muscles work and stretch in a way they hadn't done for quite some time and they really complained. I gave it a good rollering with my massage stick thingy and it helped a lot to ease it off but it was another reason to rest today.

May cycle to work on Friday instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment