Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It is not Thursday!

So why have I spent all morning thinking it is?????

Anyway, took my kit to work today for a lunchtime interval session. Its a lovely day but the wind felt really bitter when I was running into it on my warmup. I took in a short section of beach just for variety before getting back up on the prom for the hard work.

The plan was 5 x 3 minute intervals with 1.5 minute recoveries. I did all intervals ok, I tend to find the longer ones easier to pace though the amount of distance covered is increasing as I turned round and did the last interval back up the way I came (it just takes me further away from work otherwise), over 2.5 miles over the intervals and recoveries. The last one was into the wind which was much more difficult.

The last jog back to work was into the wind and was cold and the cold air seemed to be annoying my chest more than usual, I have been doing a lot in the dry cold air lately so will have to keep an eye on that.

Just over 7 miles in total between warmp up/intervals/warm down. Not sure what I'll do tomorrow as bike won't be fit to ride, probably bring my running kit in for a short one at lunchtime. I won't be going to the club as its my works Christmas meal tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment